The versatile Textures and Frames stamp set is free during Sale-A-Bration (August 3rd thru September 30th) with a qualifying $50 order. You’re going to love all the things you can do with this stamp set!
This is one of those stamp sets that often get overlooked because it’s not totally clear what to do with it. But I love these types of stamp sets because they are so versatile! They can add depth to any project and are an important part of creating quick & easy cards.
I wanted to keep this card very simple so I went with bright colors for the splotches. It’s rare I use more than 3 colors on a card, but this design was perfect for adding as much color as possible! I was happy to add it to my Color Combination Library.
As I mentioned, this card is super easy to make! I ended up using my Cut & Emboss Machine to add a stitched sentiment strip, but if you don’t own a die-cutting machine, just cut a piece of White Cardstock, about 1-1/2″ x 5″ strip and trim as necessary. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used On This Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- · Basic Black: 4” x 5-¼”
- · Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” x 2 plus 3” scrap
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the Basic Black mat to the card base.
- Using the 3-¾” White Mat, ink up the “blob” stamp from the Textures & Frames Sale-A-Bration stamp set using Daffodil Delight ink and stamp randomly around the mat. Clean your stamp thoroughly and repeat with Polished Pink, Old Olive and Pacific Point cleaning the stamp thoroughly between color changes. Adhere the White mat to the card base.
- Using the scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment from the Lighthearted Lines Stamp Set and cut out using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- Adhere the cut rectangle to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pin away, my friends, pin away!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration & earn free products!
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard