This Super Simple Friendship Card will take you less than 5 minutes to make! Using the Sweet As A Peach Bundle and coordinating You’re A Peach Designer Paper, it’s the perfect summer card for any of your friends!
If you’ve ever needed a card in a hurry, this is the Card Sketch layout for you! A little bit of pretty paper, some coordinating ink, and a fun stamped focal point (the peach) and you’ve got a card for anyone that you can make in under 5 minutes!
This is actually one of my favorite card layouts and is one I go back to over & over again. It’s Card Sketch #12 in my Card Sketch Library and if you’ve never tried it before, I know you’ll love it too!
Here’s how I put this card together:
Supplies Used on this Project:
- Basic White: 5-½” x 8-½” and scrap if using Option #2
- Pear Pizzazz: ½” x 5-½”
- Pale Papaya Designer Paper: 1-¾” x 5-½”
1. Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White Cardstock; score at 4-1/4” and fold to create base card.
2. Cut a 1-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Pale Papaya In Color Designer Paper and a 1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Layer the Pear Pizzazz cardstock behind the Designer Paper and adhere to left side of card.
3. Option #1: ink up the peach and stamp using Pale Papaya ink. Stamp the stem in Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp the sentiment below the peach using Memento Black ink.
4. Option #2: Stamp the peach using Pale Papaya ink into a scrap of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the stem/leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink. Cut out using your Paper Snip scissors. Stamp the sentiment using Black ink. Just above the sentiment, lightly sponge a bit of Pool Party ink using a Blending Brush. Adhere the cut out Peach using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Add 3 of the Genial Gems as desired to finish.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again.
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration & earn free products!
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another project. My goal is to help keep you creating! Keep checking back for more projects.