Stylish Sketches Thank You Card
This Stylish Sketches Thank You Card uses one of the stamp sets you can earn for Free during our July and August Sale-A-Bration. This card is simple in its design but the colors make it something special. Let me show you how to easily make this very simple DIY Greeting card!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Rich Razzleberry: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Old Olive: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Festive Foils paper: 3/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend who is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card, but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard