No matter the card or paper project, this Go To Greetings Stamp Set is called that for a reason! This set includes three different sizes and fonts of your most stamped greetings—Thinking of You, Just a Note, Thank You, and Happy Birthday. (And the smallest size has a bonus message—Hello!)
This card also uses the Rings of Love Designer Paper which you can get for FREE during July and August, 2022. This paper is so fun to work with and features multiple patterns for all seasons. To sparkle it up a bit, I added the Wink of Stella Glitter brush on some of the butterflies and mushrooms and it added just the right amount of sparkle! For more information about Sale-A-Bration, comment below or email me for all the details!
- Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 2″ x 3″ for punching
- Evening Evergreen: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Rings of Love Sale-A-Bration Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2″ x 2″ for punching
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!