Birthday Card Inspiration with Stampin’ Up!’s Best Day Stamp Set
Are you looking for a creative and stylish way to celebrate a birthday? Look no further than Stampin’ Up!’s Best Day Stamp Set! This versatile stamp set is perfect for creating beautiful handmade birthday cards that are sure to make the recipient feel special on their big day. This playful set features fun birthday imagery and greetings that will make everyone feel unique on their special day!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Fresh Freesia: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Gorgeous Grape: 3″ x 4″
- Basic White: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Fold the Fresh Freesia cardstock in half and burnish well with your Bone Folder to create your card base.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock, using the “sparkler” stamp and the Fresh Freesia ink pad to stamp the image all around the outside edges of the card. Tip: vary the direction of the stamp to create depth and interest. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock, ink up one of the Blending Brushes with Fresh Freesia ink. Sponge the ink all over the cardstock using small, circular motions.
- Ink up another Blending Brush with Gorgeous Grape ink. Starting at the bottom, sponge ink and continue sponging up without reinking the Blending Brush. If you want, repeat this process for deeper hue of ink.
- Using the Blending Brush from Step #4, reink with Fresh Freesia ink and again sponge Fresh Freesia ink all over the White cardstock to blend.
- Stamp the cake image onto the cardstock using the Black Memento ink pad. Adhere to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock and then adhere to the front of the card.
- Add several of the Opaque Gems in various sizes in colors onto the card front as desired to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit