Ready to create an easy handmade Birthday Card with the Stampin Up Zany Zoo Bundle? Let me show you how easy it is! I love how easy it is to sprinkle an extra dose of joy and creativity in your papercrafting with this fun Bundle of products!
Imagine surprising your loved ones with a handmade personalized card featuring a dancing cheetah or a bicycling alligator, all spruced up in your favorite colors. Or how about this adorable raccoon delivering some special birthday balloons to your loved one! Are you ready to celebrate someone’s special day in the most creative way? Let’s dive in!
How To Make This Card
Project Skill Level: Worker Bee
Worker Bee projects are designed for the crafter who has a bit more time and enjoys creating a handmade card that features a technique or tool. In many cases, a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is required for die-cutting and/or embossing.
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Lemon Lolly Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 2″ x 3-3/4″
- Zoo Crew Paper: scrap featuring raccoon for die-cutting
Get 5 Bee-utiful Exclusive Card Sketches in Your Inbox
Join our newsletter and receive a honey of a package of five quick & simple cards guaranteed to make your creativity buzz! Sign up now and let the goodness flow straight to your inbox!
- Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock in half at the 4-1/4” score line.
- Run the Lemon Lolly cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder; adhere to front of card.
- Run the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the 1-3/4” x 3-1/2” die from the Countryside Corners Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock using Black Memento ink. Adhere to front of card.
- Using the appropriate die from the Zany Zoo Bundle dies, cut out the raccoon image from the Zoo Crew paper using the Cut & Emboss Machine. Color in the Raccoon using the Smoky Slate Blends. Adhere to the left side of the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add 2 of the Lemon Lime Twist dots from the Tinsel Gems 4-pack as desired.
A Tip from Barb
How fun is this Birthday card? It’s sure to bring a smile to whoever receives it! The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine makes quick work of all the special touches on this card – especially cutting out that adorable raccoon! Thanks to the Cut & Emboss Machine, special birthday cards don’t get much easier than this!🎉