Looking for a fun and easy way to get creative? Look no further than the Zany Zoo Stamp Set! With a variety of animal stamps and coordinating paper, you can make unique and personalized cards and crafts for any occasion. The Zany Zoo stamp set is the perfect way to add some whimsy to your crafting! These stamps and dies allow you to create cute and fun animal-themed cards and crafts that are sure to delight you.
- Pool Party Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/2″ and 1″ x 3″ for die-cutting
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 3″ x 3″
- Zoo Crew Paper (black & white pattern): 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Zoo Crew Paper (animal images): 6″ x 6″
- Fold the Pool Party cardstock in half at the score line.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the 2-1/2″ strip of Black & White Zoom Crew Paper to the front of the card, about 1/2″ over from the left fold line.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 2″ stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes dies, cut out 2 of the animals from the Zoo Crew paper and a circle from the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
- Adhere the 3 circles as shown in the sample, overlapping the 2 animal circles onto the Pumpkin Pie circle.
- Using the 1″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Black Memento ink. Cut out using the Banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Adhere to the card front, over the Pumpkin Pie circle, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.