Spring has sprung and it’s time to make some adorable springtime card for friends! Put a smile on their face when they open this card made with the Springtime Joy Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
I just think this bunny from the Stampin’ Up! Springtime Joy stamp set is the cutest thing ever! The adorable images can be colored in a variety of ways, using almost any coloring medium.
This stamp set is perfect for all of your Springtime projects. Create some baskets for Easter or May Day, wish someone a happy spring, or mix it up and make a birthday card for those that celebrate their birthdays in the spring months. Mix it up and have fun with this versatile stamp set! You can find other cards made with the Springtime Joy stamp set here.
I did use the Cut & Emboss machine and the Stitched So Sweetly dies so that it went together even quicker, but if you don’t have either of those products, you can simply cut your own rectangles.
One of the things I love about this card is the color palette I used. It’s bright, it’s cheery, and the fact that I used our Blends alcohol markers to color in the images also meant that this card went together in a hurry! Here’s the color palette I used:
Supplies Used On This Project:
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and scraps for dies
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: scrap for dies
- Cut a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score
line to create your base card.
- Cut a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock and adhere to the inside of your card.
- Using a half-sheet of Gorgeous Grape cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut
out the 3” x 4-1/8” Rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the Gorgeous Grape rectangle using Tuxedo Black
ink. Wrap the White Crinkled Ribbon around the left side of the cardstock and tie into a bow.
Adhere to the center of the base card.
- Using a half sheet of Basic White cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine cutting using
the 2-1/2” x 3-5/8” rectangle die.
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Shop 24/7
- Learn more about my Rewards Program
- Enjoy a quick & easy stamping experience with our Monthly Subscription Kit
- Save 20% on Every Order!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!