Greetings, greeting and more greetings! The Something Fancy Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! has the words you’ll need to express your thoughts. Pair them with your favorite pretty paper or image stamp for any occasion – in this case, a Wedding Card!
There’s so much to love about this card, but for me, the focal point is the beautiful By The Shore Designer Paper. I used the colors from the Designer Paper – Pool Party, Petal Pink, and Sahara Sand – for my colors on this card, but if you’d like something bolder, check out my Color Combination Library. You’re sure to find something you’ll like!
- Petal Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2” x 3” (for die-cutting)
- Soft Succulent Fine Shimmer paper: 4” x 5-1/2”
- By the Bay Specialty Paper:
- 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” (wisp pattern)
- 1-3/4” x 3-3/4” plus scrap for cutting out crab & shells (seashell pattern)
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3” x 3” (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Petal Pink Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Layer the 1-3/4” x 3-3/4” piece of By the Bay paper onto the 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” piece of By the Bay paper. Layer that onto the Soft Succulent Fine Shimmer Paper and then onto base card.
- Using the scraps of Petal Pink and Basic White cardstock, cut the tag that comes in the Something Fancy Bundle dies, 1 of each color.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the White tag using Pool Party ink. Layer the White tag onto the Petal Pink tag (do not glue together yet!) and tie them together using about 5” of Pool Party ribbon. Tie the ribbon together above the tag using Linen Thread tied into a bow or knot.
- Using the scrap of By the Bay paper, cut out 2 of the small seashells and adhere to the tags, sandwiching one of the seashells in between the White and Petal Pink tag. Add a small amount of adhesive so that the tags are fanned out just a bit. Adhere the tag to the card so that it overlaps the shell paper.
- Using the remaining piece of By The Bay paper, cut out the crab using your Paper Snips and adhere to the left of the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 of the Gold Dots in various sizes to the card as desired to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like it? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project