Plentiful Plants Thank You Card
Today’s Plentiful Plants Thank You card was made using the Plentiful Plants stamp set and coordinating Perfect Plants dies. I always seem to need a thank you card, and I have made many with this stamp set because it’s so easy to use. If you’re in a hurry, you don’t need to use the dies, but I just love the macrame look. Macrame is definitely back in style and is very trendy right now. Let me show you how to make this card!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- · Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (x2) – score one at 4-1/4”
- · Petal Pink: 4” x 5-1/4”
- · Tea Boutique Paper: 1-1/2” x 4”
- · Scraps of Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Evening Evergreen for die-cutting
- Fold the Basic White Cardstock in half at the scoreline to create your base card.
- Using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, run the Petal Pink cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss.
- Using the other piece of 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Basic White cardstock, die-cut the small rectangle die using Scalloped Contours Dies – leave plenty of space on the White cardstock for the remainder of the die-cutting.
- Using the Evening Evergreen ink pad, stamp the sentiment on the left side of the Tea Boutique. Line up the Scalloped Rectangle so that it looks like a tablecloth and adhere to the Tea Boutique paper. Trim the remaining overhang using either scissors or your paper trimmer. Adhere to the bottom of the Petal Pink cardstock and set aside.
- Using the remaining piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the large pot 2 times using Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the large leaves 2 times using Evening Evergreen ink. Stamp the cluster of ferns using Mint Macaron ink. Stamp the small post using Cajun Craze ink and the small leaves using Mint Macaron ink. Cut all of these out using the appropriate dies from the Perfect Plants Dies, as well as the 2 “macrame” hangers.
- Using the small scraps of Evening Evergreen, Mint Macaron, and Calypso Coral, die-cut the 2 pots and the leaves.
- Adhere all of the die cuts together as shown in the sample. Cut the tassle off of one of the hanging pots. Adhere the small piece of White Baker’s Twine through the loop of the hanger and tape that to the back of the Petal Pink cardstock (step #4). Repeat with the second pot, adhere the pot slightly below and to the left of the first hanging pot.
- Adhere the Petal Pink cardstock to the card base. Add the 2 die-cut pots and the Cajun Craze pot to the “table” as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!