Make a simple Christmas Card using the Seasons of Fun Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
I think the images from the Seasons of Fun Stamp Set are just adorable! And since I find coloring therapeutic, this card is right up my alley!
The color combination used on this card is really a departure for me – particularly since I wanted to use this as a Christmas Card:
The colors are very soft, cool colors that I think make them perfect for this wintry scene. If these colors aren’t to your liking, then you can find many alternatives in my Color Combination Library. Check it out!
Because I had them handy, I used my Blends to color in the images, but Watercolor Pencils would have worked just as well. Don’t forget you can download the complete written Tutorial on how I made this card below – the link is just under the instructions. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Soft Succulent: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Gray: 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 3” x 4-1/4”
1. Fold the Soft Succulent cardstock in half.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock pieces inside the base card.
3. Cut 2 pieces of the Highland Heather ribbon to 5” and 1 piece at 4-1/4”. Angle the ends of the ribbon as shown in the sample using your scissors.
4. Using the 3” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the girl, dog and snowflake images as shown in the sample using Tuxedo Black ink.
5. Color in the images using the Blends as desired. (Tip: use the Ivory Blend for the girls face and the Bronze Blend for the puppy & sled.)
6. Adhere the White cardstock to the Basic Gray cardstock and adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Use Wink of Stella on the hat pompom, the ground (snow), random snowflakes and the tree star to finish.v
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!