There’s still time to make this Quick Handmade Christmas Card. With bright colors and easy stamping, you can make one for every person on your Christmas Card list!
How fun is this card!?!? And it’s all entirely due to color! (Don’t like these colors for your Christmas Card? No worries, check out my Color Library for more ideas.)
For this card, I decided to keep it simple, using Card Sketch #18 in my Card Sketch Library. With simple stamping and easy card layers, this card comes together very quickly! Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Magenta Madness: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and 2” x 2-1/4”
- Old Olive: 2-1/4” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White: 1-3/4” x 2” and 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Magenta Madness cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card base.
3. Using the Versamark Ink Pad, stamp the small tree and joy images randomly over the front of the card.
4. Using the Granny Apple Green ink pad, stamp the small tree onto the small Basic White rectangle. Adhere this piece to the small Magenta Madness rectangle and then onto the Granny Apple Green rectangle.
5. Using the White Glittered Ribbon, run ribbon around the front of the card lengthwise and tie into a bow at the bottom.
6. Adhere the stamped piece from Step #4 to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Pin It For Later
Be sure to pin this project to your easy Christmas Cards idea board on Pinterest so you can find it easily again😊
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!