Quick Handmade Card for the Cat Lover in your Life
I absolutely love the Pampered Pets Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! – it’s so easy to make a quick handmade card for the cat lover in your life!
Add fun to your craft creations with the whimsical dogs and cats of the Pampered Pets Stamp Set. Whether you’re a dog lover or cat lover, it’s easy to make scrapbooks, cards, and other paper crafts with this stamp set. There’s even a sentiment you can use to make a sympathy card when someone you know has a pet that crosses the rainbow bridge.
To create this card, I used one of my favorite card sketches, which made it really easy to put this card together. You can check out all my card sketches here.
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½” and 3” scrap for circle die cut
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4” x 5-¼”
- Fine Art Floral Designer Paper: 2-¼” x 4-¾”
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 3” scrap for circle die-cut
- Cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to
create your base card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Smoky Slate cardstock. Run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using
the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base.
- Using a scrap of Basic White cardstock, cut out a 2-3/8” circle using the Cut & Emboss Machine
and Layering Circle Dies. Using a scrap of Petal Pink cardstock, cut out a 2-5/8” circle.
- On the White circle, stamp the kitty using Smoky Slate ink. Color in her body using the Light Smoky
Slate Blends. Color ears using the dark Petal Pink Blends. Stamp the hearts above her using the
Petal Pink ink pad. Adhere to the Petal Pink circle.
- Cut a 2-1/4” x 4-3/4” piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper. Using your Paper Snip Scissors,
cut a line in center of the bottom, then cut an angle in from each side to create a “flag notch.” Wrap
smokey White Baker’s Twine around the bottom of the Designer Paper and tie into a bow; adhere
to card front. Add the circle element from Step #4 using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!