This Quick and Easy Handmade Gratitude Card is perfect for saying thank you to the special people in your life. What better way to show you care than making something yourself?
I’m a sucker for leaves – especially in the Fall. For this card, I decided to be bold and go with a color combination I’ve never used before for leaves:
It’s pretty different, isn’t it? But I love it! If you prefer a more traditional color palette, I have several you can choose from in my Color Combination Library. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Very Vanilla:
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- 3-3/4” x 5”
- Early Espresso: 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Using the smaller piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the leaves in Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya and Cajun Craze randomly over your cardstock as desired.
3. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
4. Adhere the Vanilla cardstock to the Early Espresso mat and then to card base to finish.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!