This quick and easy handmade get well card comes together quickly thanks to the Ringed With Nature floral images.
This card would look great in any combination of colors. I used one of my current favorite color combinations but if you’d like to try out something different, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library. There’s sure to be a combination there you’ll want to try!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 1-3/4″ x 5 (x2)
- Fold the Thick Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere one of the 1-3/4″ x 5″ pieces of Basic White cardstock onto the card front about 1/2″ down from the top.
- Stamp the “Get well” sentiment under the cardstock using Smoky Slate ink.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, cut out three of the small stitched square using the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp each square with one of the floral images, stamping once in the appropriate ink and then stamping again one more time without re-inking your stamp.
- Adhere the 3 squares to the card front as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2022 Holiday Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!