This quick and easy handmade get well card comes together quickly thanks to the Ringed With Nature floral images.
This card would look great in any combination of colors. I used one of my current favorite color combinations but if you’d like to try out something different, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library. There’s sure to be a combination there you’ll want to try!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 1-3/4″ x 5 (x2)
- Fold the Thick Basic White cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere one of the 1-3/4″ x 5″ pieces of Basic White cardstock onto the card front about 1/2″ down from the top.
- Stamp the “Get well” sentiment under the cardstock using Smoky Slate ink.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, cut out three of the small stitched square using the Stylish Shapes Dies and the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp each square with one of the floral images, stamping once in the appropriate ink and then stamping again one more time without re-inking your stamp.
- Adhere the 3 squares to the card front as shown in the sample using Stampin’ Dimensionals.