Color Your Halloween Bright with this Fun Handmade Card
You’re going to love making this colorful and fun handmade card featuring the Best Witches Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Gorgeous Grape: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3″ x 4″
- Mango Melody Brights Paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic Black: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Fold the Gorgeous Grape cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock on the inside of your card.
- Adhere the Mango Melody paper onto the front of the card.
- Using the 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner using Black Memento ink. stamp the Witch image using the same ink. Finally, stamp the frog to the left of the cauldron using Black Memento ink.
- Color in using the Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the Basic Black cardstock and then adhere to the front of the card to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!