Easy To Make Handmade Card for Fall
This easy to make handmade card for Fall comes together in minutes thanks to the Ringed with Nature Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3″ x 4″
- Fold the Mint Macaron cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, ink the tree ring using Sahara Sand ink and tap off once on your scratch paper, then stamp onto the White cardstock.
- Stamp the stems using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp the caps onto the stems using Melon Mambo ink.
- Stamp the leaves around the stamped images using Mint Macaron ink.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the front of the card.
- To finish, stamp the sentiment below the right cardstock on the right side using Early Espesso ink.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit