Create this beautiful Queen Bee All-Occasion Card using the Queen Bee Bundle by Stampin’ Up! This 7-piece set comes with a large bee stamp, 6 coordinating sentiments, and matching dies. With this set, you can add a touch of whimsy to your cards, scrapbooks, and more. Get ready to let your creativity soar with this beautiful Bundle!
- Crushed Curry: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Mossy Meadow: 2″ x 4″ (for die-cutting
- Crushed Curry: 1″ x 1″ (for die-cutting)
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 3-3/4″ x 5″
- 3″ x 4″ (for die-cutting)
- Fold the Crushed Curry Cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Run the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Basic Black mat and then adhere to the card front.
- Using the 3″ x 4″ Basic White cardstock, stamp the large bee and the crown using Black Memento ink. Color in using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend.
- Cut out both images using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the bee/crown dies that come in the Queen Bee Bundle. Adhere to the front of the card using adhesive.
- Using the scraps of Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow cardstock, cut out the small flower and the curved fern using the Queen Bee dies from the Bundle.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow die below the bee using adhesive.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry flower to the center of the Mossy Meadow cardstock using adhesive.
- To finish, add a small Mango Melody Milky Dot to the center of the flower.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!