Make people feel welcome and appreciated with the Warm Welcome Bundle by Stampin’ Up! An early release from the 2023 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog, this Bundle is perfect for all occasions. Send welcoming messages using the adorable images and various greetings of the set, or use it to announce a big event, such as “Baby is on her way!”
- Very Vanilla:
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″
- So Saffron: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ for die-cutting
- Soft Suede: 1″ x 1″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half to create your card base.
- Using the 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and emboss using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the bottom of the front of the card.
- Using the So Saffron cardstock, stamp the door image using So Saffron ink. Run the So Saffron cardstock through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the door and the small tag using the Warm Welcome Dies from the Bundle. Set aside.
- Using the scrap of Soft Suede cardstock, cut out 3 numbers using the Warm Welcome dies. Adhere to the small tag from the previous step. Set aside.
- Using the 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, adhere to the back of the door die-cut using small dots of glue. Set aside for a moment to dry. When dry, stamp the sentiment using Soft Suede ink so that it’s just below the doorframe and the cats so that they’re just above the bottom doorframe. Color in the Kitties using the Light So Saffron Blend and the SU 500 Blend. Adhere to the card front.
- Adhere to the “door number tag” from Step #4 so that it’s centered above the door frame.
- To finish, add the
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin It For Later!
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!