If you need the perfect Card for the guy in your life, check out the He’s All That stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Combine the vintage images and versatile greetings in this stamp set to make creations for Father’s Day, birthdays, and just because.
This quick and easy card would be perfect to make for that special guy in your life. If you don’t have the Cut & Emboss Machine or the embossing folder I used here, simply crumple up the Night of Navy cardstock with your hands before layering it onto your card!
Here are the colors I used for this card, which I just love! However, if you’d prefer something different, make sure you check out my Color Combination Library where I have lots of other ideas for you!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Night of Navy: 2-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Soft Succulent: 2” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1-3/4” x 2-1/4”
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half and burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
3. Using the Soft Succulent ink pad, stamp the “compass” image randomly over the front of the card as desired.
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stripes 3D Embossing Folder, run the Night of Navy cardstock through the machine using the Folder.
5. Cut approximately 8” of ribbon and scrap around the embossed Night of Navy cardstock, creating a knot on the left side. Adhere to base card using adhesive.
6. Using the small piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Soft Succulent ink.
7. Adhere the White cardstock to the Soft Succulent cardstock and then adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!