Let me show you how to make this beautiful spring card using the Flowering Tulips Bundle by Stampin Up! It’s easier than you think!
If you love making floral cards, you’ll love the Flowering Tulips Bundle – it’s so easy to create tulips that will last forever! The focal point of this card is the gorgeous Tulip Dies that are part of the Bundle. By using the Dies and the Cut and Emboss Machine, this card comes together quickly. And add on that gorgeous Typeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, and you have something special that took no time at all to create!
- Blackberry Bliss: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (x2); 1-3/4” x 2”
- Fresh Freesia: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2 for die-cutting
- Evening Evergreen: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” for die-cutting
- Blackberry Bliss: 3” x 3” for die-cutting
1. Fold the Blackberry Bliss cardstock in half and burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card.
2. Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
3. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Typeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, run the other piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock through the machine using the Folder.
4. Adhere the embossed White cardstock to the front of the card.
5. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Evening Evergreen cardstock, cut out 3 of the flower stems using the appropriate die from the Tulip Dies (part of the Bundle.)
6. Using the Fresh Freesia cardstock, cut out 2 of the large and 1 of the small tulips using the Tulip Dies from the Bundle.
7. Using the Blackberry Bliss cardstock, cut out 3 of the tulip “insides” using the appropriate dies from the Bundle. Assemble the tulips using adhesive; set aside.
8. Adhere each tulip to the “stem” using small dots of adhesive on the back of the tulip. Tip: you can also use scotch tape to hold down the stem top to bottom of flower. Use a small piece of glue to arrange the tulips. Wrap about 4” – 5” of of ribbon around the flower arrangement to cover where you placed the glue and tie into a knot. Trim edges of the ribbon as necessary.
9. Adhere the trio of flowers to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals – behind the tulips and then behind the ribbon where it won’t show.
10. Using the small piece of White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink. Adhere to base card using adhesive to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something, please comment below. I’m here to help!