Creating a masculine Thank you Card is easy when you use the Thinking Thanks & Peace Stamp Set. Most greetings in the set are large enough to fill a card front, and some greetings also include a small image so you can stamp two images with a single stamp!
One of the requests I get a lot are ideas for masculine cards. The truth is, you can use almost any image for a masculine card – the trick is to use the correct color combination.
For this card, I used a simple layout and a stamp set that would work well for any occasion. For the color combination, I fell back on one of my favorite:
Using Sahara Sand softened the harshness of the Cajun Craze & Evening Evergreen colors, which I felt was perfect for this masculine Thank You card. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Sahara Sand: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Cajun Craze: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Very Vanilla: 3-3/4” x 5” (x2)
1. Fold the Sahara Sand cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Adhere the Cajun Craze Cardstock to the front of the base card.
3. Adhere one of the Very Vanilla pieces of cardstock inside the base card.
4. Using the other Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the center of the cardstock using Sahara Sand ink.
5. Stamp the large leaf image in the upper corner using Evening Evergreen ink. Ink up the stamp again and stamp in the lower corner, then stamp again to the right without re-inking.
6. Ink up the 5 petal fern that doesn’t have a “top” using Cajun Craze ink and stamp onto the Vanilla mat. Ink and repeat a second time, then stamp again a 3rd time without re-inking.
7. Ink up the companion 5 petal fern that does have a top and stamp over the Cajun Craze image using Cinnamon Cider ink.
8. Stamp the 4 “berries” image onto the Vanilla cardstock using Pumpkin Pie ink, stamping once full strength and then again without re-inking.
9. Using the small speckle dots stamp, ink with Sahara Sand ink and stamp 2-3 times as needed without re-inking. Repeat if desired.
10. Adhere the Very Vanilla stamped cardstock onto the base card to finish.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!