Use the Christmas Season Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! to create this Handmade Christmas Card You Can Make in Minutes
This is such a simple card to create thanks to the beautiful Painted Christmas Designer paper and simple card design. I also loved the color combination of this card:
I think this is just the perfect classic Christmas color combination! Here’s how I made this quick & easy card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4” and 2” x 4-1/4”
- Painted Christmas Designer Paper (pinecone pattern): 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1-3/4” x 4”
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Painted Christmas Designer paper to the front of the base card.
- Using the 1-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set in the center using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Ink up the small bold pinecone in Early Espresso ink and stamp off once on your scrap paper; stamp onto the bottom middle of the White cardstock, slightly angling to the right. Repeat except this time stamp slightly to the left.
- Ink up the small detailed Pinecone using Early Espresso ink and stamp over the bold pinecone stamped in previous step. Repeat on the 2nd pinecone.
- Ink the small evergreen “sprig” in the upper right corner; repeat 2 more times around it without re-inking. Repeat process on upper left corner.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the 2” Cherry Cobbler cardstock and adhere to card base.
Pin the image below to your board for all those simple Christmas cards ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a delicious cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the fun part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!