It’s so easy to make your own Thank You card when you use the In Symmetry stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Add color quickly & easily with this two-step stamp set.
If you love Folk art crafts as much as I do, then you really do need to try our In Symmetry Stamp Set and create your own folk art cards. You can combine the bold images for symmetrical floral art and stamp in multiple ink colors for your own folk-art touch.
To create this card, I wanted to use fall-ish colors and I’m very happy how it turned out! Here are the colors I used:
You can see other projects I’ve made with this stamp set here. Complete instructions for this project are below.
Supplies Used on this Project
- Evening Evergreen: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Evening Evergreen: 1-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Blackberry Bliss: 3-3/4” x 4”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/2”
- 4” x 5-1/4” (inside card)
- 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- 1-1/8” x 2”
1. Fold the Evening Evergreen cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of your card.
3. Using the 4” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the 3-petal flower 3 times on the left side of the cardstock using Mango Melody ink. Stamp on the right side of same cardstock using the same stamp & ink. Adhere to card base.
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, run the 3-3/4” x 4” piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock through the machine using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the center of the card base.
5. Using the 1-1/8” x 2” piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the sentiment to the right side of the cardstock and adhere to base card, lining up the right side to the right edge of the Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
6. On the 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp flower at top of cardstock using Mango Melody ink. Add the stem and 2 sets of the small leaves using Blackberry Bliss ink. Finally, add the teeny tri-petal flower just above the stem, right over center of Mango Melody flower using Blackberry Bliss ink.
7. Adhere White cardstock to the 1-3/4” x 2-3/4” piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. (Slightly overlap left side of sentiment strip.)
8. To finish the card, adhere 1 of the large Pumpkin Pie jewels to the center of the small Blackberry Bliss flower.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Try this card sketch idea with different sentiments and colors and you’ll have a card in minutes! Leave me a comment and let me know how you’d tweak this card