Looking for a Simple Handmade Christmas Card Design?
If you have a lot of Christmas Cards to make, you’re going to love this Simple Handmade Christmas Card Design using pretty patterned paper by Stampin’ Up!
This handmade Christmas Card looks difficult but it was actually super easy thanks to the gorgeous Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Paper by Stampin’ Up! Instead of stamping the mittens, I simply cut them out of the Designer Paper! How fun is that! You’ll find complete instructions below.
Want to see other Christmas Cards that you can make? Check them out here. I’ll have more simple Christmas Cards coming up in November, so check back often!
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Cinnamon Cider: 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Paper: 3” x 4” (mitten pattern)
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
- Using the Cherry Cobbler ink pad, stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the base card.
- Using the Cherry Cobbler ink pad, stamp the border stamp at the top & bottom of the Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Layer cardstock onto the Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Using the scrap of Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Paper, fussy cut out 2 of the mittens.
- Cut 6” of White Baker’s Twin and fold in half. Create a “loop” in the center and glue both ends on the back of each mitten using either a glue dot or some scotch tape.
- Adhere the mittens to the base card as shown in the sample.
- Using a glue dots, adhere one of the Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes to the center of each mitten as shown in the sample to finish.
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it every time you read a post, you share a project I have made,or you place an order – all of that helps support my small business and I appreciate you!