The One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for creating Quick & Easy Christmas cards! Each package contains 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. The 6″ x 6′ sheets are both acid free and lignin free, making them great for scrapbooking as well. If you need to make a lot of cards in a hurry, this paper is perfect for making that happen with very little work!
Find this post helpful?
Share it on Pinterest
Pin this image to your favorite Christmas Card Board, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part.
How To Make This Card
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- One Horse Open Sleigh Paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the Very Vanilla cardstock in half at the scoreline and burnish well with the Bone Folder.
- Adhere the One Horse Open Sleigh paper to the front of the card.
- Using the Copper Clay ink pad, ink up the “snowflake” stamp, tap off most of the ink and stamp on middle of the left side. Repeat this process across the card, creating a “wavy” pattern.
- Using the Copper Clay ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ strip of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to the right center of the card front, just below the inked snowflakes on that side.
- To finish, add the Copper Snowflake embellishments in various sizes so that they follow the stamping “wave” from Step #3.
Easy Peasy! This card comes together quickly thanks to the gorgeous One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper – you can find more information about this paper below. So, who do you know who would love to receive this card?😊
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit