Looking for a simple Birthday Card Design? Create this card quickly & easily using some pretty paper and a sentiment stamp!
This card is so adorable but sooooo easy to make thanks to the Happy Forest Friends Designer Paper! I started with a variation of Card Sketch #5 from my Card Sketch Library – all I did was move the sentiment location.
I kept the cardstock colors neutral as they went with the Happy Forest Friends Paper, but it also created more of a focal point for that adorable bear and the colorful mushrooms and flowers. Every time I look at this card, I smile!
This card literally comes together in minutes. All you need to do is cut your cardstock, stamp the sentiment, glue it all together and your card is ready to mail! Here’s how I made this card:
- Smoky Slate: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 3/4” x 2-1/4”
- Mossy Meadow: 4” x 5-1/2”
- Happy Forest Friends Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1/2” x 2-1/4”
1. Fold Smoky Slate cardstock in half; burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock inside the base card.
2. Adhere the Happy Forest paper to the Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhere to the front of the base card.
3. Using the 1/2” strip of White cardstock, stamp sentiment in Basic Gray ink. Adhere to the 3/4” strip of Smoky Slate cardstock & adhere to the front of the card.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session you will be able to get right to the creative part!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!