This beautiful Happiness Abounds Thank You card features some gorgeous colors and easy card design which makes it perfect for sending to anyone you need to thank!
This card was so easy to make, thanks to a simple card design, a gorgeous color combination and using Watercolor Pencils to color in the floral image. You’ll find complete instructions below on how to make this card!
- Basic Gray: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Calypso Coral: 3-1/4” x 3-1/2”
- Petal Pink: 3” x 3-1/4”
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 3” and 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the Basic Gray cardstock in half and burnish well with the Bone Folder to create your base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the White cardstock and the floral image just above the sentiment.
4. Color in the flower image using the Flirty Flamingo and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils.
5. Blend the pencils lightly with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
6. Adhere the White cardstock to the Petal Pink cardstock, and then adhere to the Calypso Coral cardstock.
7. Take about 14” of ribbon and make a large “S” on the card, using little dots of Liquid Glue to hold down the ribbon. (Tip: place adhesive where it’ll be covered by the Flower mat.)
8. Adhere the Calypso Coral cardstock to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. To finish, add one Black Matte dot to the center of the flower.
Supplies Used on this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!