Irresistible Blooms Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
Captivate your creativity with the Irresistible Blooms Bundle from Stampin’ Up! Featuring a variety of gorgeous floral images, this set will bring beautiful designs to your cards and scrapbooking projects. The rubber stamp images have an easy-to-use design with deeply etched rubber, allowing for the perfect placement of your stamped images. Create beautiful blooms that are sure to delight with this unforgettable set.
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- So Saffron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Fold the So Saffron cardstock in half at the score line and burnish with with your Bone Folder for a crisp fold.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the other piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White Cardstock, run through the Cut & Emboss Machine and cut out the “circle” die from the Irresistible Blooms Dies that come in the Bundle. Run through the Machine again using the “cross hatch” 3D Embossing Folder from the Basics Folder pack. Set aside.
- Using the 3-3/4″ square of Basic White cardstock, use the Blending Brush to lightly add Pale Papaya ink onto the cardstock. Start with the ink in the center and then pull out without reinking to create less ink on the edges.
- Stamp the large floral image in the center of the 3-3/4″ Basic White cardstock using Calypso Coral ink. Tip: use the die-cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock as your guide so that the flower will show through the center of the die-cut circle.
- Adhere the stamped White cardstock to the back of the die-cut White cardstock so that the flower is centered in the circle. Adhere to the front of the So Saffron card base.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink. Angle each of the ends using your Paper Snips. Adhere the sentiment strip to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add one of the Calypso Coral Iridescent Gems to the center of the flower.
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog, and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!