Happy Labels Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
Make this elegant dragonfly Thinking Of Your card featuring the Happy Labels Bundle by Stampin’ Up! Celebrate any occasion all year long with this trendy sentiment-only stamp set. Its greetings vary in length and height and are perfect for showing love and support, celebrating parenting, or simply saying hello. Pick the message you want to share and use it as a focal point on your cards, then pair with the images of your choice.
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
I love sentiment-only stamp sets like the Happy Labels Bundle because it allows me to showcase embellishments and pretty paper! For this card, I featured a brand new paper, the Naturally Gilded Specialty Designer Paper, which features a silhouette of delicate florals or slender trees printed in metallic foil and covered with subtle spatters. Absolutely gorgeous!
I paired it with our gorgeous Dragonfly Trinkets. These intricate and detailed charms come specially designed by Stampin’ Up! to make your collection shine. Whether you’re looking for a touch of elegance or a hint of whimsy, these Dragonfly Trinkets will add the perfect finishing touch to any jewelry or crafting project. Let me show you how easy this card is to make.
- Basic Gray: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 1/2″ x 3-1/4
- Naturally Gilded paper (Silver): 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Fold the Basic Gray cardstock in half at the score line to create your card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Blending Brush and the Petal Pink ink pad, lightly sponge ink all over the Naturally Gilded Paper. Use a light touch as you’re adding this color.
- Either clean your Blending Brush or use another Blending Brush, add Blushing Bride ink and concentrate at the bottom of the paper, cleaning lightly upward without reinking.
- Either clean your Blending Brush or use another Blending Brush to add So Saffron ink right in the lower center – our goal is to simulate a sunrise.
- Adhere the paper to the Basic Gray card base.
- Using the 1/2″ strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray ink. Using the Happy Labels Pick-A-Punch, punch both ends of the strip. Adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using a Glue Dot, add a Dragonfly trinket just to the left of the So Saffron sponging to finish the card.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you carve out some creative joy! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Keep checking back for more projects.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!