Create playful fairytale cards with the Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set. This all-occasion set is perfect for birthdays, spring, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and much more! The open lines of the art allow you to customize each gnome or other designs by coloring them with your favorite coloring tool. Choose the color shades of your choice, then simply stamp and color to create fun whimsical cards!
Every now and then, you just need a quick, simple card that doesn’t take a lot of work, time or energy – and this card fits that bill! But other times, you want to step it up a little and add just a few more elements. I took this card and stepped it up just a bit – you can see it here.
- Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Calypso Coral: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz: 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White: 1-3/4″ x 2=1/2″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fold the Pear Pizzazz cardstock in half at the score line.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the left side of the Calypso Coral strip using Black Memento Ink. Adhere to front of card about 3/4″ up from the bottom of the card.
- Using the 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the Gnome using Black Memento Ink.
- Color in the Hat and flowers in his beard using the Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil.
- Color in his face, hands and shoes using the Early Espresso Watercolor Pencils.
- Color in his clothes using the Pacific Point Watercolor Pencil.
- Adhere the White cardstock to the slightly larger Pear Pizzazz mat and adhere to the right side of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.