Send happy vibes with the Happy Labels Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Celebrate any occasion all year long with this trendy sentiment-only stamp set. Its greetings vary in length and height and are perfect for showing love and support, celebrating parenting, or simply saying hello. Pick the message you want to share and use it as focal point on your cards, then pair with the images of your choice. Add on the coordinating Happy Labels Pick A Punch and you’ll have a ton of variety to make handmade cards for all occasions. Let me show you how easy it is to create with the Happy Labels Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
- Lemon Lolly Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Zoo Crew Designer Paper: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Scrap of Pumpkin Pie for punching: 1″ x 3″
- Scrap of Basic White and Pumpkin Pie for punching: 3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Fold the Lemon Lolly cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your bone folder to create the card base.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
- Adhere the Zoo Crew Designer Paper onto the Pretty Peacock cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
- Tie a large bow using the Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon that comes in the Ribbon Duo Combo Pack and adhere to the card as shown in the sample.
- Using the Pool Party ink pad, stamp the sentiment onto the 3/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock. Punch both ends using the Happy Labels punch.
- Punch both ends of the Pumpkin Pie cardstock using the Happy Labels punch. Adhere the White cardstock to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment strip over the center of the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Pin this to your favorite cardmaking Pinterest Board so you can find it quickly!