This gorgeous handmade Get Well greeting card features the Cottage Rose stamp set by Stampin’ Up! With the gorgeous combination of purple and green, this card comes together quickly for when you need a card in a hurry!
I love how this card turned it! I especially love the color combination I used, but if this is a tad too bright for you, you can find lots of other color combinations in my Color Combination Library.
To color the Rose, I used the Gorgeous Grapes, Granny Apple Green, and Night of Navy Watercolor Pencils. I blended the colors on the Rose together using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. Quick and Easy!
- Parakeet Party: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Highland Heather: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic Black: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White: 3″ x 3-3/4″
Supplies Used in this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!