Simple Get Well Greeting Card
Fall is coming, and that usually means you’ll need at least one simple Get Well greeting card to send to a friend! This simple card is easy to make using the Speedy Recovery stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Let me show you how!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Perfectly Penciled Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 – inside card and for die-cutting)
- Pear Pizzazz: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ for die-cutting
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card-making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!