Handmade Floral Card featuring the True Beauty Bundle
Use the True Beauty Bundle by Stampin’ Up! to make this beautiful and elegant handmade card. It is sure to make the recipient smile!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Flirty Flamingo: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 5/8″ x 3/4″
- Awash In Beauty paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and 1/2″ x 5-/8″
- Mossy Meadow: 2″ x 4″ for die-cutting
- Fold the Flirty Flamingo cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White inside the card base.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and trellis die from the Organic Beauty dies that are part of the Bundle, cut out the trellis die. Adhere to the Awash in Beauty paper using small dots of adhesive. Set aside to dry.
- Using the remaining scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large flower and 2 small flowers using Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp the stems and leaves several time using Mossy Meadow ink, tapping off the ink once on your scrap paper before stamping onto the Basic White cardstock. Cut the flowers and leaves out using the appropriate Organic Beauty dies that are part of the Bundle.
- Using the Mossy Meadow cardstock, cut out the long stem die using the Organic Beauty dies.
- Wrap the Sahara Sand Ribbon around the bottom portion of the Trellis/Awash In Beauty mat from Step #3 and tie into a knot on the left side. Adhere to the base card. Using the flower and leaves/stems die-cuts, add to the card front using small dots of glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck some under the ribbon if desired.
- Using the 1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink. Adhere to the Flirty Flamingo layer and adhere to the center of the ribbon knot using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! If you’d like more detailed directions on how to make this card, feel free to email me. 🙂 Check back soon for more cardmaking ideas!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!