Celebrate in style with a handmade birthday card featuring the delightful Silly Goose stamp set by Stampin’ Up! In this step-by-step tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a unique and playful card that’s perfect for kids, teenagers, or anyone who loves a touch of whimsy. With its adorable goose images, witty sentiments, and versatile design elements, the Silly Goose stamp set offers endless creative possibilities. Get ready to put a smile on someone’s face with this quirky and fun cardmaking project!
- Blushing Bride: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (x2)
- Texture Chic paper: 5″ x 6″ (for die-cutting)
- Soft Succulent: 3/8″ x 2″ and 1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Fold the Blushing Bride cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Adhere one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine, die-cut the Texture Chic paper using the large scallop Rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours dies. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Using the other piece of Basic White cardstock, run though the Cut & Emboss Machine using the 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Scalloped Contours Die.
- Stamp the Silly Goose image onto the die-cut Basic White cardstock.
- Color in the Balloon using the Light Petal Pink Blend; color in the hat using the Soft Succulent Blends and color in his feet & beak using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend.
- Using the Soft Succulent ink pad, stamp the grass under his feet.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the front of the card.
- Using the Black Memento ink pad, stamp the sentiments onto the Soft Succulent cardstock. Adher to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, add several of the Pastel Sequins as desired.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin this image below to your board for all those handmade birthday card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!