This beautiful and simple Flowers of Friendship Thank You card features the new Pale Papaya In Color, which is rapidly becoming my favorite new In Color.
This card is so simple to make but it really has a WOW! factor thanks to the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper and all the little additions such as the Genial Gems and that gorgeous Pale Papaya ribbon.
I was in a hurry when I made this card so I combined one of my favorite simple card sketches – Sketch #7 – and chose a stamp set that had a coordinating punch. I literally made this card in under 5 minutes! Here’s how I made it:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½” and 3-½” x 4-¾” and scrap for punching
- Pale Papaya Cardstock: 3-¾” x 5”
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper: 1” x 4-¾”
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
- Cut a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Pale Papaya cardstock. Adhere to base card.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” piece of Basic White Cardtock. Cut a 1” x 4-3/4” piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper and adhere to white mat.
- Wrap the Pale Papaya Ribbon around the White mat so that it’s centered on the Designer Paper and tie into a knot on the right side.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pale Papaya ink on the White mat so that it’s centered under the knot. Adhere the White mat to the base card.
- Using a scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the 2 flowers using Pale Papaya ink. Punch out using the Flowers & Leaves Punch from the Bundle. Adhere to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Pale Papaya Genial Gem to the center of each flower to finish.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again.
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration & earn free products!
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard