I love sending cards out of the blue to brighten up someone’s mailbox and this simple handmade Tulip card works beautifully! I used the Timeless Tulip Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! to create this easy card.
I love making quick and easy floral cards for spring and the Timeless Tulips stamp set by Stampin’ Up! is the perfect stamp set! It features 2-step stamping, meaning the flower images are separate from the stem & leaf images, so it makes stamping your imagines in different colors a snap!
For this card, I used a color combination I don’t use very often, not because I don’t like it but because I usually use the same ink pad as I do cardstock. But in this case, I used the Garden Green ink to offset the subtle Pear Pizzazz cardstock combined with the Basic Black. I really like how it turned out!
Supplies Used on this Project
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Basic White Cardstock: 4” x 5-¼” and 3-½” x 5” scrap for die-cutting
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3” x 4-¼”
- Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
- Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere inside folded base card.
- Wrap a piece of the Crinkled White ribbon around the top flap of the card and tie a bow on the left side. Cut a 3” x 4-1/4” piece of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to base card using adhesive.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 2-7/8” x 4” rectangle die, cut out a white mat from a scrap of White cardstock. Stamp the stem twice using Garden Green ink. Stamp the tulips using Melon Mambo ink. Add 2 leaves as desired.
- Stamp the hello in Black Memento ink. Adhere the White mat to the Black cardstock. 6. Add 3 Rhinestones to the base card as desired.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again.
- Shop 24/7
- Learn more about my Rewards Program
- Enjoy a quick & easy stamping experience with our Monthly Subscription Kit
- Save 20% on Every Order!
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions, including making cards from sketches. I hope you’ll join me again for more card making ideas!