Greeting Card You Can Make in 5 Minutes
Let me show you how easy it is to make this greeting card that you can make in 5 minutes or less! Some pretty paper and some floral images from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! make it come together quickly!
View more stamped samples & inspiration here
- Soft Sea Foam: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2-3/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Hues of Happiness Paper: 4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold Soft Sea Foam cardstock in half & burnish well with Bone Folder to create base card.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Adhere the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper to the front of the base card.
4. Using the 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the cardstock using Black Memento ink.
5. Above the sentiment, stamp the floral image using Sweet Sorbet ink.
6. Stamp the leaves using Garden Green ink.
7. Adhere the White cardstock to the Soft Sea Foam cardstock mat and adhere to base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. To finish, add 3 of the Sweet Sorbet Matte Dots to the center of the flower.
Supplies Used in this Project
Like It? Pin It!
Be sure to pin this project to your card making boards on Pinterest if you like this project
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!