Create this quick and easy handmade floral Birthday Card using the Calming Camellia Stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
It doesn’t get much easier than this to make a handmade Birthday Card!
Thanks to Stampin’ Up!’s easy peasy color coordination, I chose Just Jade for this project and used the Just Jade cardstock, ink and ribbon! Not fond of green? No problem! Chose a color palette from my Color Combination Library!
I like to always add a “surprise & delight” touch to my quick & easy cards, and the gold Gilded Gems fit the bill perfectly!
If you’d like to make this card but don’t have time right now, make sure you download the written Tutorial using the link below. Now, let’s dig into how I made this simple card….
- Just Jade: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and 1” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (2) and 3/4” x 5-1/4”
1. Fold the 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Just Jade cardstock in half at the score line. Burnish well with your Bone Folder to create a crisp fold.
2. Adhere of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Using the other 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White Cardstock, stamp the swirl and leaf images randomly around the outside of the cardstock, making sure you go off the page. Adhere to base card.
4. Using the 3/4” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment into the center using Just Jade ink. Layer onto the 1” piece of Just Jade cardstock.
5. Wrap 4” of ribbon around the right side of the sentiment strip and adhere together with adhesive. Trim edges as needed.
6. Adhere 3 of the Gilded Gems in various sizes to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!