Do you need a quick & easy card using the Flowers of Friendship Bundle? Give this one a try – I love how this card turned out!
There is so much I love about this card – they layout, the colors and those gorgeous stamps! This card came together very quickly thanks to the Card Sketch I used. It’s hard to tell from the picture, but the top of the cardstock is trimmed 3/4 of an inch so that the flowers on the inside can peek through. Very easy to do, but it really adds some pizzazz to your card!
Speaking of Pizzazz, I love the color combination on this card: Pear Pizzazz and Misty Moonlight. They are both paler shades of Old Olive and Night of Navy and their softness really added to the tranquility of this card. (I know that’s a strange adjective to use, but this card just makes me relax and smile every time I look at it!
Another added bonus for this card is that there is a Punch that coordinates with those flowers – no need to fussy cut out, just punch them out! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Here are the directions on how to make this card – don’t forget you down download and print the tutorial below if that’s easier for you!
Supplies Used on this Card
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 5-½” x 7-¾”, scored at 4-¼”
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 3” x 5-½”
- Basic White Cardstock:
- 4” x 5-¼” (2 – 1 used inside card, other for punching)
- 2-¾” x 5-½”
- Cut a piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock to 5-1/2” x 7-3/4”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
- Cut a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock. Using the Night of Navy ink pad, stamp the row of flowers in the middle and adhere to the inside of your base card.
- Cut a 3” x 5-1/2” piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and adhere on the front of your card base.
- Cut a 2-3/4” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the row of flowers using Night of Navy ink on the left side of your cardstock. Using Pear Pizzazz ink, stamp the sentiment in the center right. Tip: you’ll be placing flowers to the upper right and lower left of the sentiment so leave some room – see sample picture for placement.
- On a scrap of White cardstock, stamp the large flower 2 times and the small flower 3 times. Using an acrylic block or some other non-porous surface, press your Night of Navy ink pad onto the surface so you have a “blob” of ink. Using your Glitter Brush, add a small amount of ink in center of flower and watercolor out. Do not use a heavy hand.
- Punch out the flowers using the Flowers & Leaves Punch that comes in the bundle. Adhere to the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Add a Pearl Basic Jewel inside each of the 5 flowers to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration & earn free products!
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to make simple handmade cards for friends this week! Give this papercrafting tutorial a try 🙂 Check back soon for more card making ideas!