This simply elegant handmade card is perfect for almost any occasion. The stunning metallic Designer Paper on this card does all the heavy lifting, meaning you can make this card in under 5 minutes!
How gorgeous is this card! It looks like it would take hours to make, but it actually came together in minutes, thanks to a simple card sketch and that luscious Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Paper!
I have a complete tutorial for you below – if you prefer to keep paper copies of your tutorials, just use the download link and you’re good to go!
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White Cardstock: 4-¼” x 5-½” and 3-½” x 11” and a scrap for punching
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4″ x 5-½
- Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Paper: 3-½” x 5-½”
- Cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2. Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock to 4” x 5-1/2”. Layer the Crushed Curry cardstock onto the Basic White cardstock and set aside.
- Cut a piece of 3-1/2” x 11” piece of Basic White cardstock, score at 5-1/2” and fold in half. Stamp the sentiment of choice inside the card using Basic Gray ink or leave blank.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Paper. Adhere to the front of the folded Basic White cardstock from the previous step.
- Using a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray ink and punch out using the Elegant Tag Punch that comes in the Bundle.
- Wrap about 10” of the Gold Simply Elegant Trim around the top of the tag and tie into a bow.
- Adhere the tag to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use glue dots to add 2 of the Bumblebee Trinkets to the card.
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the new Holiday Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration & earn free products!
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to give this card sketch idea a try and mail it to a friend that is celebrating something! It’s so fun to make a card but it’s even more fun to send! #makeacardsendacard