This beautiful thank you card features the Dainty Flowers Pretty Paper by Stampin’ Up! This gorgeous floral paper is only available during Sale-A-Bration and is free with a qualifying $50 order. It is paired here with the Something Fancy Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up, make a quick and easy card with a lot of impact!
- · Orchid Oasis: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 3/4” x 2-3/4”
- · Dainty Flowers paper: 4” x 5-1/2”
- · Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- · Fresh Freesia: 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
- Fold the Orchid Oasis Cardstock in half to create your base card.
- Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
- Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, emboss the Dainty Flowers Sale-A-Bration Paper; adhere onto the front of the card.
- Using the 1-1/2” square piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Black Memento ink. Adhere to the Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- Using the 3/4” strip of Orchid Oasis cardstock, create a “flag notch” on both ends of the cardstock. Glue the Fresh Freesia sentiment square to the center of the Orchid Oasis tag.
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used in this Project
Pin the image below to your board for all those handmade thank you card ideas you have saved, so when you have an opportunity for a fun cardmaking session, you will be able to get right to the creative part!