Christmas to Remember Stamp Set by Stampin Up
You’ll be holly and jolly while making cards this year with the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set.
This sentiment-only collection has nine heartfelt sentiments with a hand-lettered style that speaks right from—and to—the heart. Use them with some of our Christmas-inspired Designer Series Paper and dies for a handcrafted message they’re sure to remember.
The Whimsy & Wonder Specialty paper really is the main focal point of this card. I’m definitely going to miss this paper when it retires in January, 2022! 😥 You can find other projects I’ve made using this paper here. Here’s how I made this card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper: 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” and 1-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Misty Moonlight: 4” x 5-1/4” and 1-3/4” x 3”
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half at the score line to create your base card.
- Adhere the 1-1/2’ Designer Paper (pink pattern) to the 3-3/4” Designer Paper (ornaments pattern) and adhere to the 4” Misty Moonlight cardstock mat.
- Wrap 6” of White Ribbon from the combo packaround left side of Designer Paper and adhere to back of Misty Moonlight mat.
- Using 16” of Twine from the same Ribbon Combo Pack, wrap around the White Ribbon and tie into a knot above the Pink Designer Paper and adhere the mat to the base card.
- Using the 1-1/2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Misty Moonlight ink. Adhere to the 1-3/4” strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock and adhere to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Go ahead and pin this image in your “favorites” board so you can find this when you need it!
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!