Easy Masculine Thinking of You Card
Create this easy Masculine Thinking of You Card in minutes using the Beauty of Friendship stamp set by Stampin’ Up! Choose a sentiment to help you say what you feel, add a few hand-stamped trees, and you’ll make a card that will lift anyone’s spirits.
I love how beautiful this card is – and yet how easy it was to make thanks to the Beauty of Friendship stamp set. Because I needed a masculine card, I started with a very simple card sketch and then went with one of my favorite color combinations: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. I think this is such an elegant combination!
Here’s how I made this quick & easy card:
Supplies Used on this Project
- Cajun Craze: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White:
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 3-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- 1” x 2”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3-3/4” x 5-1/2”
1. Fold the Cherry Cobbler cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with your Bone Folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside base card.
3. Using the Soft Suede ink pad, stamp the large tree 4 times across the 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock.
4. Using the “splatter” stamp, ink up with Old Olive ink, stamp off once on your scratch paper and stamp around one of the tree branches. Repeat along the bottom of the tree trunks to create “falling leaves”.
5. Clean stamp, ink up with Cajun Craze, stamp off once on scratch paper and stamp around the tree branch and repeat along the bottom of the tree trunks to create “falling leaves.”
6. Clean stamp, repeat the previous steps using Cherry Cobbler ink. Clean stamp, ink with Soft Suede ink, stamp off twice on your scratch paper and stamp around tree and bottom of cardstock.
7. Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then on to base card.
8. Using the 1” x 2” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send these cards to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something, please comment below. I’m here to help!