Recapture the feeling of carefree childhood with the Catching Butterflies Stamp Set. This is a Sale-A-Bration Stamp set which means you can earn it for free!
Create projects using the cute child chasing beautiful butterflies. Or just make a colorful kaleidoscope of butterflies perfect for cards for any occasion. The images are great to watercolor with your choice of colors. Choose soft pastels for springtime projects or go bold for a summertime feel.
The Catching Butterflies stamp set is only available from January 4, 2022 thru February 28, 2022. And best of all, you can get this stamp set for free with a qualifying $50 order! WooHoo! You can see other projects I’ve made with Sale-A-Bration products here.
Supplies Used on this Project
- So Saffron: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” (2); 2-1/4” x 3-1/4”
1. Fold the So Saffron Cardstock in half to create your base card.
2. Adhere one of the 4” x 5-1/4” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside your card.
3. Using the other 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock, using the side of the Coastal Cabana Soft Pastel and drag gentle in a wavy pattern across the paper. Blend with your finger.
4. Stamp the butterflies across the pastel-blended area using Melon Mambo ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment just below the butterflies on the right side using Memento Black ink.
6. Using the 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of White cardstock, stamp the girl using Black Memento ink. Color in her dress using the Melon Mambo Dark Blend. Color in her hair using the Bronze Blend and her skin using the Ivory Blend.
7. Adhere the White stamped cardstock to the So Saffron cardstock and adhere to card to finish.
Save this to your Pinterest board where you save those quick and easy cards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thanks for stopping by for today’s card tutorial! My goal is to help you make quick & easy greeting cards for all occasions. I hope you’ll join me again for more card-making ideas!