This handmade get well card is perfect to cheer up someone who isn’t feeling their best. Using the Cup of Tea suite of products by Stampin’ Up, the bright colors and fun design of this card are sure to add sunshine to someone’s day!
- Daffodil Delight: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 1” scrap for die-cutting
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5 (2) and 2” x 4” for die-cutting
- Tea Boutique Paper: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Garden Green: 2” x 4” for die-cutting
1. Fold the Daffodil Delight cardstock in half at the score line and burnish well with Bone Folder.
2. Adhere one of the 3-3/4” x 5” pieces of Basic White cardstock inside the card.
3. Adhere the Tea Boutique paper to the other piece of 3-3/4” x 5” Basic White cardstock and adhere to the front of the card at an angle.
4. Using the Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1-1/2” x 3-1/4” tag die from the Tailor Made Tags Dies, cut one tag out of the 2” x 4” scrap of Basic White and Garden Green cardstocks.
5. Die-cut one of the “hole protectors” from a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
6. Stamp the sentiment onto the Basic White tag using Black Memento ink. Stamp the lemon next to the sentiment using Daffodil Delight ink.
7. Adhere the White tag onto the Garden Green tag, slightly angling so it creates a shadow effect.
8. Add the Daffodil Delight “hole protector” from Step #5 to the glued tags and let dry. Once set, tie approximately 6” of the White Litter Ribbon through the hole and trim edges as needed.
9. Adhere the sentiment tag to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Supplies Used on this Project
Pin It For Later
Now it’s your turn to make this project! Get your supplies and think of who you can make and send this card to. Showing that you noticed something someone else did or achieved is priceless! Pin this image below to easily find it again
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Download the 2022 Spring Occasions Catalog
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to create today, whether it is this simple and cute handmade card or another cardmaking project. My goal is to help you enjoy some creative joy! Keep checking back for more projects.