Create thoughtful cards for every occasion with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Send sunshine to brighten someone’s day, comfort and strength, a note of thanks, or birthday wishes. Whatever the occasion, you can create beautiful cards with heartfelt thoughts that will bring a smile to whoever receives it!
- Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 5”
- Basic Black: 2-5/8” x 5-1/8”
1. Fold Basic White cardstock in half at score line; burnish well with Bone Folder.
2. Using the 2-1/2” x 5” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the flower image using Highland Heather ink across the top of the cardstock, leaving room for leaves. Stamp the single leaf using Garden Green ink.
3. Stamp “sending” below flowers using Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp the sentiment of choice below that using Highland Heather ink. Adhere the White cardstock to the Basic Black cardstock and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. To finish, add 3 Brass Butterflies in various sizes as desired on the card.
Supplies Used on this Project
Now it’s your turn to give this card a try. Order your supplies and plan a fun afternoon of papercrafting 🙂.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create and that you also feel you have all the info you need to make this card with these instructions. If you aren’t sure about something, please comment below. I’m here to help!