Show your appreciation with this quick handmade card for Bakers! The “what’s Cookin’?” greeting card is packed full of color and is sure to make your favorite baker smile!
This card was so fun to create! The images from the What’s Cookin’ Stamp set make it perfect to use for anyone who loves to cook – but I needed a card for someone who loves to bake and that rolling pin image was perfect!
I wanted to use a Color Combination that was bright but not overpowering. I ended up with Pool Party, So Saffron and then added a big punch of color with Poppy Parade.
When I first stamped these colors on Basic White cardstock, the Poppy Parade was a bit overpowering. but then I stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock and it was perfect! It almost had a Vintage, 1950’s style to it and I loved it!
Here’s how I made this card – don’t forget to download the Tutorial, using the link below:
Supplies Used on this Project:
- Pool Party: 5-½” x 8-½” and 1-¼” x 2-¼”
- Poppy Parade: 4” x 5-¼”
- Very Vanilla
- 4” x 5-¼”
- 3-¾” x 5”
- 1” x 2”
1. Cut a piece of Pool Party to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4” and fold at score line to create your base card.
2. Cut a piece of 4” x 5-1/4” Very Vanilla Cardstock and adhere to inside of card.
3. Cut a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Poppy Parade cardstock and adhere to card base.
4. Cut a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Using the Poppy Parade ink pad, stamp the spatula randomly over the cardstock. Stamp the Bowl randomly using the Pool Party ink pad. Stamp the rolling pin using So Saffron ink and finally add the measuring cups using Smoky Slate ink. Adhere the Vanilla cardstock to the card base.
5. Cut a 1” x 2” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Smoky Slate ink. Cut a 1-1/4” x 2-1/4” piece of Pool Party cardstock and adhere to the Very Vanilla. Adhere the sentiment to the base card using Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish.
Pin It For Later
Don’t forget to pin this image below to your Pinterest boards.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Shop the 2023 January-April Mini-Catalog
- Shop Sale-A-Bration (earn free items with a qualifying order!)
- Download the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (large file!)
- Monthly Crafting Kit
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this papercrafting tutorial. If you have a question or if I can help you with anything, please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you!