If you love handmade folk art cards, then check out the Symmetry Stamp Set and create your own folk art projects. Combine the bold images for symmetrical floral art; stamp in multiple ink colors for your own folk-art touch. Some of the images are paired for perfect symmetry.
This card is so much fun – I just love the bold bright colors!
To create this card, I used Card Sketch #11, which you can find in our Card Sketch Library. By using a Card Sketch Layout, you know exactly what size cardstock to cut, then you just grab some stamps and inks that make you smile!
For this card, I used Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green — such bright, fun colors are perfect for these bold images. You can see another card made with these fun colors here.
Here’s how I made this card, using the Card Sketch:
Supplies Used on the Project:
- Granny Apple Green: 5-½” x 8-½”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-¼” (2) and 2-½” x 4”
- Poppy Parade: 2-¾” x 4
1. Cut a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock; score at 4-1/4” and fold to create base card.
2. Cut 2 pieces of 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock and adhere 1 to the inside of your base card.
3. Cut a 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Basic White Cardstock. Using the Poppy Parade Ink Pad, stamp one of the flowers as shown in the sample (about 3/4” from the left side.)
4. Using the Daffodil Delight Ink Pad, stamp the flower again, once to the right and twice to the left, being careful to line up the tops of the Daffodil flowers with the Poppy Parade flower.
5. Using the Granny Apple Green Ink Pad, stamp the stems, then the leaves, adding 3 leaves to the Poppy Parade flower.
6. Layer the White cardstock onto a 2-3/4” x 4” piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock and adhere to base card. Using the Poppy Parade ink pad, stamp the sentiment below the flowers, to the left as shown in the sample.
Like this project? Be sure to pin it so you can easily find it again. It will take you right back here to all the details of the card.
- Get a Free Tutorial Every Week!
- Shop 24/7 in your PJ’s
- Queen Bee Rewards – Earn FREE Stamps!
- View the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- View the 2023 Winter Holiday Catalog
- View NEW Online Products
- Monthly Crafting Kit
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this papercrafting tutorial. I hope you are inspired to create and send cards. I love sharing how to make cards here on the BZBStamper blog and I can’t thank you enough for all of your support!